ROCKVILLE, Maryland—Cambria Resorts, a manufacturer from Preference Lodges Intercontinental, Inc., continued its expansion with the opening of its initially lodge in Maine: the Cambria Lodge Portland Downtown Outdated Port. The 6-tale, 102-home hotel underscores the brand’s expansion across New England, signing up for the not too long ago opened Cambria Resort New Haven College Region and Cambria Lodge Manchester South Windsor.
The new Cambria hotel is positioned on Portland’s “Peninsula” and is nearby community places to eat, breweries, and amusement, as properly as the city’s seacoast. The resort is also adjacent to the headquarters of publicly traded firms Covetrus and WEX Inc. and supplies travelers with entry to other space businesses, together with Maine Professional medical Middle, Mercy Clinic, and Northeastern University’s Roux Institute, alongside with leading leisure attractions such as The Portland Museum of Artwork and the Outdated Port.
“Portland is a special New England city, steeped in rich custom and beloved by site visitors and locals alike for the perception of surprise its breathtaking landscapes and iconic arts and society scene evokes—and as Maine’s most significant metropolis and company epicenter, it is also a vital driver of the state and regional financial state,” reported Janis Cannon, senior vice president, upscale manufacturers, Decision Accommodations. “From the start out, Cambria’s expansion has concentrated on growth in marketplaces with robust small business and leisure need, and the town of Portland checks all these boxes and much more. This can make it the ideal location to debut the Pine Tree State’s initial Cambria and we are not able to wait around to welcome New England travelers to however one more model-defining home in our increasing lineup of Cambria hotels throughout the Northeast.”
The Cambria Lodge Portland Downtown Previous Port characteristics amenities including:
- Indoor and out of doors areas for get the job done or relaxation, together with an indoor-outside rooftop bar concept overlooking a backyard garden escalating hops and a courtyard.
- Domestically impressed design and décor to show the identity of the encompassing Portland local community, including green areas these types of as the environmentally-conscious “green roof.”
- A curated menu from Fabio Viviani with locally sourced foodstuff, community craft beer on tap, wine, and cocktails, including brews provided by Shipyard Brewing Co., positioned future doorway to the hotel.
- Guestrooms, full with modern day fixtures, lighting, and bedding.
- Spa-model bogs with Bluetooth mirrors.
- Protected parking
- Meeting and occasion place.
- Health and fitness center.
The Cambria Resort in Portland Downtown Old Port was created by KouCar Management. In addition to the latest Cambria, the KouCar crew also owns the Cambria Hotel Shelby Township-Detroit and the Cambria Hotel Washington D.C. Capitol Riverfront, together with the Cambria Lodge Downtown Detroit slated to open up later this year.
There are at the moment far more than 60 Cambria resorts open up across the United States in metropolitan areas this sort of as Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, New Orleans, and Phoenix, with almost 70 inns in the pipeline.